Looking for an expansive compilation of consumer solutions? Look no further.
This section contains external links that will open in a new browser window.
- Consumer Action - Consumer education and advocacy - website is in English and Spanish.
- Consumer Reports - An independent, nonprofit testing and information organization.
- American Credit Collectors - The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals.
- Equifax - Provider of credit information.
- Experian - Provider of credit information.
- Borrow Smart - Loan shopping, borrowing strategies and money management.
- NFCC - A service offering low-cost assistance to credit-related issues.
- TransUnion - Source of credit information, offers risk and portfolio-management services.
FINANCIAL NEWS AND INFO
- Bloomberg Investment - Provides news, data and analysis to the business community and media outlets.
- CBS Market Watch - Stock market quotes, business news and financial news.
- CNN Financial Network - Coverage of world business news and financial markets.
- Forbes - Real-time original reporting on business, technology, investing and lifestyle.
- ASHI - National professional organization of home inspectors in the US and Canada.
- CSLB - Contractors State License Board licenses and regulates contractors.
- Code Check - Guide to the most commonly cited code violations for one and two family dwellings.
- Pest World - Why you need to inspect a home for termites before buying or selling.
- Attorney Directory - Search for an attorney based on location & practice.
- Better Business Bureau - BBB report can help you determine if a company has a good record.
- Consumer Law Page - A "know your rights" consumer law resources site.
- FindLaw - Provides access to a comprehensive and fast-growing online library of legal resources for use by legal professionals, consumers and small businesses.
- LegalZoom - Do-it-yourself legal resources for consumers.
- LectLaw - Material on problems and questions consumers run into.
- Hoover's - Money management, career development, news, and business travel.
- Kiplinger News - Personal finance and business forecasting guidance.
- Quicken - Organize and track your finances.
- Smart Money - Get online investment assistance and real-time stock market quotes.
- Your Money Page - Tools and calculators for your financial future.
MORTGAGE AND LOAN INFO
- Fannie Mae - Financial services make it possible for low, moderate, and middle-income families to buy homes.
- Freddie Mac - Corporation chartered by Congress to create a continuous flow of funds to mortgage lenders in support of homeownership and rental housing.
- Mortgage Daily - Latest news in the mortgage industry.
- Click and Move - They've compiled a directory of over 1,000,000 moving and relocation related services.
- American Land Title - ALTA represents the interests of the land title industry on a national level.
- The Title Report - Market information for the Title Industry.
- California Land Title Association - Representing the entire title industry for California.
SCHOOLS AND EDUCATION
- Great Schools - The premier online guide to K-12 schools.
- US Department of Education - Promoting education excellence for all Americans.